Friday, May 30, 2008

Love Street Living Foods

We're in Whole Foods so much that we've established 'wink and smile' relationships with over half the staff. Yesterday must have been my day for good vibes. I had noticed the Love Street Living Foods 100% Organic Raw Vegan Chocolate Spread Sweetened with Agave Nectar spread on the shelf last week, but was on a budget and could not splurge. I was thinking of how wonderful that chocoalte spread would be on crostini with sea salt...mmmm. Well, when I was shopping for Granola ingredients yesterday afternoon I came across this wonderful ingredient:



I stopped to ask the grocer about it and he also turned me on to their line of raw chocolate bars. Yes, they are a bit pricey but I was buying Granola ingredients and had money to spare. So, I brought them all to the check out lane and was given all of these lovely products for free! I couldn't believe it. I know Whole Foods has an amazing customer service policy, but a few $3 candy bars and some $12 raw vanilla bean? Wow. Not to mention, the clerk tipped me off that Love Street Living Foods has just made a raw ice cream that the Louisville Whole Foods will be stocking. I'm stoked.

No comments: