Saturday, February 23, 2008

Eggplant Parmesan



So, Alicia and I love to cook together. We would surely open a busniess together if we could settle on an idea/won the lottery. But until that happens (cause it will), we will cook and bake and drink wine while dreaming about it.

This is the second time we have labored at Eggplant Parmesan. It's a pain in the ass to make and the recipe is a pain in the ass to recreate. So, here is what was left of our lovely dinner. It was delicious.


We all love making these eggplant chips.




And dipping the chips in our tasty sauce. Yum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum, yum, yum. Can't wait to eat this again! Where's the reicpe yo?!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god. When I come back home to visit my family, I am finding out where you live, and you will make this for me. Lol. I sound creepy, but it's lunchtime at school and I am so hungry. I love your blog btw! I read it all the time!